School Council Minutes Autumn 2020
School Council minutes
Thursday 22nd October
Present: Mrs Mammatt Aimee Ethan Lettie Nellie Icarus
Remembrance Day and selling poppies
School Council will sell the poppies by the entrance in the mornings as children come in.
Rota will be:
Starting the first week back after half term:
Mon- Icarus and Aimee Tues- Lettie and Nellie Wednesday- Erin and Ethan Thur- Icarus and Aimee Fri- Lettie and Nellie and Mon- Erin and Ethan
Children In Need
- MUFTI- Spotty/ Yellow/ both or A Bear outfit for £1
- Children to decorate biscuits during lunch the day before, and sell for 30p at break time on the Friday. They will wear gloves and masks to collect in the money.
Children to bring just 30p as there will only be one biscuit per person.
- Nellie and Lettie to make x 3 Pin the Banana on Pudsey games. They have agreed to make these the first week back after half term during lunch time.
- There will be a Pudsey colouring competition in each class. Prizes for each class.
- Icarus, Aimee and Erin plan to make a video to share with all 3 classes about events taking place on the day. They will create this during lunch time, first week back.
- Ethan is kindly making a letter/ poster with details of events during the day. This will be completed over half term and sent out via parent mail the Friday before Children in Need.
A very productive School Council meeting. Well done everyone!
- We will help to make a great school even better.
- We are here to listen to pupils in school and treat everyone fairly so that each pupil has a voice.
- We will raise awareness about local and global issues.
- We will raise money for charities and people in need.
- We will promote positive thinking and encourage everyone to look after their mental health through posters, leaflets and videos.
- Our 'Goals and Ambitions'
- Assigned roles for each member.
- Diary check and a looking ahead to events happening throughout the school year.....